Vacancy: SOFTWARE DEVELOPER – April 2017
Position: Junior .NET Developer
Job description :
– Participate in developing projects from parent company (Jokan).
– Create system design document.
– Write programs based on design document (comply with coding rules and procedures of the company).
– Write testcase, perform unit test and create evidence document.
– Report daily progress to team leader about activities and projects.
– Assist and share knowledge, experience as well as exchange idea in team.
– If the project requires new knowledge or language, the candidate will be trained or given time to be self-educated.
– University or college graduated specialized in Information technology.
– Experienced in using program languages: C#, VB.NET, JAVA.
– Experienced in database: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL.
– Good mindset and have good object oriented programming skills (OOP).
* [Characteristics and other skills]
– Ability of logical mindset and good problem solving skill.
– Be passionate and interested in software development.
– Be precise, responsible and ambitious to finish task to high quality.
– Be able to work independently and good sense of teamwork.
– Ability of good reading and written in English (Knowing Japanese is a plus).
Salary : Negotiable
What we can offer :
– Working time: 8a.m – 5p.m
– Office closed: Saturday – Sunday – Public holidays – New year.
– Insurances: Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance will be following to Vietnam law.
– Benefits: Health care, annual company trip, sport activities, certificate allowance.
– Salary review: twice a year.
Please contact our HR department for further details :
– Ms.Phương Quỳnh
– Tel: (84.28) 3816 3388
– Email: Recruitment@jvs.com.vn
– Address: Floor 4th, Tani Office building, 475D Le Trong Tan street, Son Ky Ward, Tan Phu District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.